Saturday 8 November 2014

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'















Before I start this post I should probably confess that as I am new to the blogging game, my pictures will not be of a particularly high standard so bare with me!

Now onto more exciting things. I am currently obsessed with winter boots, I think they look so cute and for so long now I've been desperate to find a pair. After scouring the internet to try and find the style I wanted, I eventually found a pair I loved in Brantano. They are super comfy and stylish, they don't have a heel because I just wanted a pair that were really casual and I could wear anywhere,





























They look great teamed with skinny jeans and a leather jacket, a perfect autumn/winter outfit!



















What are you loving this autumn? Have you found any amazing boots? Let me know in the comments!

See you soon! Hannah xxx

You can find the pair of boots I bought on the Brantano website.

As always you can find me on twitter, tumblr, instagram and bloglovin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Little Bit of Nothing Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template